Friday 27 April 2007

Pictures Speak Louder than Words

Hey guys!

Once again, i'm sorry for being so quiet lately, i've been involved in a bit of teaching, yeah can u believe it? I've been teaching a computer class at a centre i've been volunteering, so thats consumed a bit of my time. Anyways enough of me, here's what i've experienced in the past weeks, let it be known that i do not condone the use of cannabis, but i was impressed with how the event shown in pictures was handled...

Dundas Square Toronto


Do you think we will ever see something like this in TZ?


Not exactly Trafalgar Square, but a square nontheless, it does have Wireless internet conection though!!


I've been doin a bit of voulunteering lately, here we were invited to the Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon




People chillin, showing their skills, it sure is good to be alive, free and able bodied


A cannabis awareness group, 4:20, were on the square demonstrating for the legalisation of cannabis


At exactly 4:20pm, everyone involved lit up a spliff, these guys were serious....





This lineup was for some healthy living food that was handed out for free, so yes, without failure i did get me some grab, too healthy for me though, didn't taste of anything, not even the chicken


This huge Dairy Milk chocolate bar reminded me of my lovely sister Lemna, she does love her some dairy milk.


This copper was like "As long as it's for personal use, and they ain't bothering anybody, we ain't got a problem with em"..... mmmhh ain't freedom a beautiful thing ( Try doing that in TZ)

No comments: